Washington Savings Bank Debit MasterCard®
The Washington Savings Bank Debit MasterCard® combines the convenience of a credit card with the benefits of a first-rate checking account. It's accepted anywhere MasterCard® is accepted, except the transactions are taken right out of your Washington Savings Bank Checking Account.
AFTER-HOURS Phone Number to Report Lost or Stolen Debit Cards: 1-800-MasterCard (1-800-627-8372).
Washington Savings Visa® Platinum Credit Card
There are lots of reasons to do business with Washington Savings Bank. People you know and trust, local decision-making, and personal service, to name a few.
Here's one more: a Visa® Plantinum Credit Card that rewards you with points and is supported by an experienced, caring customer service staff ready to help.
- State-of-the-art security
- Super service
- Accepted from sea to shining sea
Washington Savings Bank Travel Card
Whether you're traveling for work, for fun, or for school; travel safe and smart with the Travel Card from Washington Savings Bank. It's safe and secure to use online and accepted at millions of locations worldwide.
- Use it anywhere debit cards are accepted
- Accepted internationally
- Get cash at ATMs
- Direct deposit – save for your next trip
- Companion card option
- Shop online or over the phone
- No credit check – just load and go
- Card and funds easily replaced if lost or stolen
- Reloadable - maximum of $3,000 per load, maximum 2 loads per day, no maximum balance
Washington Savings Bank Gift Card
Gift Cards from Washington Savings Bank can be used virtually anywhere, including online. So show your appreciation for someone by giving that person the gift of choice.
- Use wherever debit cards are accepted – millions of locations
- Choose the amount right for your budget – from $10 to $1,000
- Freedom to shop in-store, online or by phone
- Safer than cash