Check your accounts or transfer funds, 24/7 with our Online Banking.
Bill Pay – Checkfree
No more visits to the post office or buying stamps. Bill Pay is an easy and secure way to pay your bills.
Mobile Banking – Go Mobile
Go Mobile is a part of our online banking and it lets you access all of your accounts and pay bills anytime, anywhere with your mobile phone/device and its free! Go Mobile is even accessible when our website is down.
You can check balances and history as well as set up alerts through text messaging. Mobile Money also has a browser based feature for people with regular cell phones that are Internet enabled or for smartphones. An app is also available for the iPhone.
To get started:
- Go to your Online Banking account on a personal computer, not a cell phone
(if you don't have an online banking account, call us today to get started)
- Click on 'Options'
- Click on 'Enroll Now' under the 'Mobile Banking Profile' option
- Set up your account
It's that simple. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 217-347-7173.
Person 2 Person Payments
Easy to Send, Simple to Receive
It takes four easy steps to send a Popmoney® payment:
- To send a payment, consumers sign into their online account and enter the recipient's email address or mobile number and the amount of the payment.
- You've got money! The recipient receives an email or text with a personal greeting from the sender.
- If the recipient's financial institution is in the Popmoney® network they use their online banking application to accept the payment. If not, the recipient tells Popmoney.com where to deposit the money.
- Money moves directly from sender's to recipient's bank account. Popmoney® uses the same network the world's financial institutions use to move billions of dollars a day.
Frequently Asked Questions about Popmoney®
Receive notification that your bank statement is available to view. You can either click on the link in your email notification or log on to online banking and click on the eStatement tab.
Available for any checking account and Tiered Statement Savings Account.