Go Mobile is a part of our online banking and it lets you access all of your accounts and pay bills anytime, anywhere with your mobile phone/device and its free! Go Mobile is even accessible when our website is down.
You can check balances and history as well as set up alerts through text messaging. Mobile Money also has a browser based feature for people with regular cell phones that are Internet enabled or for smartphones. An app is also available for the iPhone.
To get started:
- Go to your Online Banking account on a personal computer, not a cell phone
(if you don't have an online banking account, call us today to get started)
- Click on 'Options'
- Click on 'Enroll Now' under the 'Mobile Banking Profile' option
- Set up your account
Go Mobile Deposit
The deposit per check limit is $1,000.00 with a daily limit of $2,000.00. (Each check is one deposit).
Tips on using Mobile Check Deposit:
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Sign / Endorse the back of your check, and label it "For Washington Savings Bank Mobile Remote Deposit" and then signing (endorsing) as stated on the front of the check.
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos. Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- No shadows across the check
- All four corners are visible
- Check is not blurry
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.
- After the Mobile Deposit has been accepted and “Deposit Pending” shows up in Mobile Banking, the deposit will appear in your account after the nightly update.