Kasasa Cash® is a free checking account that pays you interest in cash every month with no minimum balance, no monthly fees, free online banking and up to $20.00 in nationwide ATM fee refunds per monthly qualification cycle when qualifications are met.
Kasasa is a free account!
- No minimum balance is needed to earn rewards
- No monthly service fees
Every month qualifications are met account holders receive:
- 2.00% APY* up to a balance cap of $10,000
- A range of 2.00% - 0.25% APY* on the portion of your balance above that cap, depending on how much you keep (calculated on an Interest Rate of 0.25%)
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $20 per monthly qualification cycle
Account holders receive rewards by meeting simple monthly qualifications:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle during each monthly qualification cycle
- Be enrolled and log into online banking each monthly qualification cycle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
- Even if you don't qualify during a given cycle, the account is still free,
- You can try again next cycle to earn rewards, and
- The account still earns a rate of 0.03% APY*
* APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 1/2/2016. Rates may change after account is opened. If qualifications are met each Monthly Qualification Cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20.00 and credited to account on the last day of monthly Statement Cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.00%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in range from 2.00% to 0.25% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.03% APY. Qualifying transactions must post and settle to account during Monthly Qualification Cycle. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. "Statement Cycle" means the period of time for which Washington Savings Bank provides a summary of the financial activities and transactions that post and settle to the accountholder’s account. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post and settle to account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Limit one account per SSN. Account approval, qualifications, limits and other requirements apply. Contact a Washington Savings Bank customer service representative for additional information and details.