Kasasa Cash Back® is a free checking account that puts money back in your pockets by earning cash back on debit card purchases. It's designed for you if you want to put money back in your pockets by earning cash back on everyday debit card purchases when qualifications are met.
Kasasa Cash Back is a free account!
- No minimum balance is needed to earn rewards
- No monthly service fees
Every month qualifications are met account holders receive:
- 3% cash back on debit card purchases up to $250 that post and settle
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $20 per cycle
Account holders receive rewards by meeting simple monthly qualifications, such as:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle during each monthly qualification cycle
- Be enrolled and log into online banking each monthly qualification cycle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
- Even if you don't qualify during a given cycle, the account is still free,
- You can try again next cycle to earn rewards
When monthly qualifications are met, you receive 3% cash back on debit card purchases that post and settle to account during Monthly Qualification Cycle up to total cash back of $7.50 per Monthly Qualification Cycle. Qualifying transactions must post and settle to account during Monthly Qualification Cycle. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. "Statement Cycle" means the period of time for which Washington Savings Bank provides a summary of the financial activities and transactions that post and settle to the accountholder’s account. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post and settle to account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20.00 if qualifications are met within Monthly Qualification Cycle and credited to account on the last day of Monthly Statement Cycle when qualifications are met. Limit one account per SSN. Account approval, qualifications, limits and other requirements apply. Contact a Washington Savings Bank customer service representative for additional information and details.