Elite Plus Checking is a free checking account that pays you interest every month with no minimum balance, no monthly fees, free online banking and up to $20.00 in nationwide ATM fee refunds per statement cycle when minimum requirements are met.
Elite Plus Checking Disclosures
* APY (Annual Percentage Yield)
• Minimum Requirements: Must be enrolled and log into online banking, enroll and receive eStatement notices, and have at least 15 debit card purchases post and settle per statement cycle.
• If minimum requirements are met, balances between $.01 and $10,000.00 will earn the top-tier rate, balances over $10,000.00 will earn the second-tier rate. If you do not meet the minimum requirements per statement cycle, your account will earn 0.03% annual percentage yield.
• Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $20.00 per statement cycle when minimum requirements are met.
• No monthly service fee or minimum balance required.
• Interest compounds daily and is credited on your statement cycle date.
• Interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at our discretion.
• We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
• Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit and will be paid to the date of withdrawal.
• The Annual Percentage Yield assumes interest will remain on deposit. A withdrawal will reduce earnings.
• Personal use only.
Elite Plus Checking Statement Cycle Dates
Below are the Elite Plus and Elite Rewards statement cycle dates for 2021. For your debit card transactions to qualify they must post and settle on or between these dates. Please remember, merchants have the ability to set a transaction to post and settle at a later date than the day you make the transaction. Please take this into account when making your debit card transactions. If the 20th of the month falls on a weekend or a legal holiday your statement cuts on the business day prior to the weekend or holiday.
December 19, 2020- January 20, 2021
January 21, 2021- February 19, 2021
February 20, 2021-March 19, 2021
March 20, 2021- April 20, 2021
April 21, 2021- May 20, 2021
May 21, 2021- June 18, 2021
June 19, 2021- July 20, 2021
July 21, 2021- August 20, 2021
August 21, 2021- September 20, 2021
September 21, 2021- October 20, 2021
October 21, 2021- November 19, 2021
November 20, 2021- December 20, 2021