Elite Value Checking is a free checking account that pays you interest in cash every month without having to swipe! Just do bill payments, preauthorized withdrawals, or direct deposits to earn your interest. There is no minimum balance, no monthly fees, free online banking and up to $20.00 in nationwide ATM fee refunds per statement cycle when minimum requirements are met.
Elite Value Checking Disclosures
* APY (Annual Percentage Yield)
• Minimum Requirements: Must be enrolled and log into online banking, enroll and receive eStatement notices, and have at least 10 transactions of any combination of bill payments, preauthorized withdrawals, or direct deposits post and settle per statement cycle.
• If minimum requirements are met, balances between $.01 and $15,000.00 will earn the top-tier rate, balances over $15,000.00 will earn the second-tier rate. If you do not meet the minimum requirements per statement cycle, your account will earn 0.03% annual percentage yield.
• Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $20.00 per statement cycle when minimum requirements are met.
• No monthly service fee or minimum balance required.
• Interest compounds daily and is credited on your statement cycle date.
• Interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at our discretion.
• We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest.This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
• Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit and will be paid to the date of withdrawal.
• The Annual Percentage Yield assumes interest will remain on deposit. A withdrawal will reduce earnings.
• Personal use only.
Elite Value Checking Statement Cycle Dates
Below are the 2021 statement cycle dates for your Elite Value account For your debit card transactions to qualify they must post and settle on or between these dates. Please remember, merchants have the ability to set a transaction to post and settle at a later date than the day you make the transaction. Please take this into account when making your debit card transactions. If the last day of the month falls on a weekend or a legal holiday your statement cuts on the business day prior to the weekend or holiday.
January 1, 2021- January 29, 2021
January 30, 2021- February 26, 2021
February 27, 2021- March 31, 2021
April 1, 2021- April 30, 2021
May 1, 2021- May 31, 2021
June 1, 2021- June 30, 2021
July 1, 2021- July 30, 2021
July 31, 2021- August 31, 2021
September 1, 2021- September 30, 2021
October 1, 2021- October 29, 2021
October 30, 2021- November 30, 2021
December 1, 2021- December 31, 2021