Sending Wire Transfers
To send a wire, you will need to provide the following information:
- The receiving bank's ABA Routing Number and the name of the bank
- City and state of the receiving bank
- Account number of the beneficiary
- Beneficiary name (person or business to whom the wire is being sent)
- Beneficiary's physical address (not a post office box)
- Additional information (Please contact the receiving bank to obtain wire instructions)
The fees for sending a wire are $25 for a domestic wire and $45 for a foreign wire. A wire request received after 3:00 p.m. will be processed on the next business day.
To send a wire, please contact our Wire Transfer Department at 800-836-7173.
Receiving Wire Transfers
To receive a wire, you will need to provide the following information:
- Receiving Bank: Bankers Bank
- Receiving Bank Address: 7700 Mineral point Rd., Madison, WI 53717
- Receiving Bank ABA: 075912479
- Foreign Wire Swift Code: BBWIUS44
- Beneficiary’s Bank: Washington Savings Bank
- Beneficiary’s Bank Account Number: 281271014
- Beneficiary: Your Name
- Beneficiary Address: Your physical address
- Beneficiary Account Number: Your Account Number
- Type of Account: Checking or Savings
- Any specific instructions for the wire
The fee for an incoming wire is $10.