With our extremely convenient Virtual Branch many of your banking tasks – whether checking your accounts or even transferring funds – can now be done on your schedule from the comfort of your home.
Mobile banking is a part of our Virtual Branch that lets you access all of your accounts and pay bills anytime, anywhere, with your mobile phone/device. Better yet, it’s free! You can check balances and history as well as set up alerts through text messaging. Sign up for our WSB Mobile app as well to access all of your account information directly from your smart phone or tablet.
- Go to your Online Banking account on a personal computer, not a cell phone. If you don’t have an online banking account, call us today to get started!
- Click on ‘Options’.
- Click on ‘Enroll Now’ under the ‘Mobile Banking Profile’ option.
- Set up your account.
It’s that simple. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 217-347-7173.
With the WSB Mobile app, you can take a photo of your check and make a deposit anytime, anywhere! The deposit per check limit is $1,000.00 with a daily limit of $2,000.00. (Each check is one deposit).
Steps to using Go Mobile Deposit:
- Before logging into the WSB Mobile app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Once logged into the app, select the deposit icon from the menu across the bottom.
- Sign/endorse the back of your check then put “WSB Mobile Deposit” under the endorsement. (see sample below)
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Tips for taking pictures of the check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos. Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- No shadows across the check
- All four corners are visible
- Check is not blurry
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable
- After the Mobile Deposit has been accepted and “Deposit Pending” shows up in Mobile Banking, the deposit will appear in your account after the nightly update.
Online Bill Pay
An easy and convenient way to pay both regular and one-time-only bills, without having to visit the post office or buying stamps!
Online Mortgage Application
Apply for a loan online. Application typically takes less than 20 minutes.
View our rates
Sign up for eStatements and help save the environment.
Receive notification that your bank statement is available to view. You can either click on the link in your email notification or log on to online banking and click on the account and then the documents tab.
Available for any checking account and Tiered Statement Savings Account.
Account-to-Account Funds Transfer
Transfer money easily from one account to another.
Credit Card Application
Apply for a VISA® Platinum Credit Card that rewards you with points.