Elite Saver is a free savings account that pays you interest every month with no minimum balance and no monthly fees. This savings account is paired with an Elite Plus Checking account to maximize your saving potential.
Elite Saver Disclosures
* APY (Annual Percentage Yield)
• Must have an Elite Plus/Saver Checking Account.
• Minimum Requirements: Must meet minimum requirements in your Elite Plus/Saver Checking Account.
• If minimum requirements are met, balances between $.01 and $10,000.00 will earn the top-tier rate, balances over $10,000.00 will earn the second-tier rate. If these minimum requirements are not met during the statement cycle, your Elite Saver account will earn 0.03% annual percentage yield.
• The interest from your Elite Plus/Saver Account will be transferred into your Elite Saver Account.
• No monthly service fee or minimum balance required.
• Interest compounds daily and is credited on your statement cycle date.
• Interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at our discretion.
• We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest. This method applies a daily periodic rate on the principal in the account each day.
• Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit and will be paid to the date of withdrawal.
• The Annual Percentage Yield assumes interest will remain on deposit. A withdrawal will reduce earnings.
• We reserve the right to close your Elite Saver Account if you close your Elite Plus/Saver Checking Account.
• Personal use only.
Elite Plus Checking Statement Cycle Dates
Below are the Elite Plus and Elite Rewards statement cycle dates for 2023. For your debit card transactions to qualify they must post and settle on or between these dates. Please remember, merchants have the ability to set a transaction to post and settle at a later date than the day you make the transaction. Please take this into account when making your debit card transactions. If the 20th of the month falls on a weekend or a legal holiday your statement cuts on the business day prior to the weekend or holiday.
December 21, 2022- January 20, 2023
January 21, 2023- February 17, 2023
February 18, 2023-March 20, 2023
March 21, 2023- April 20, 2023
April 21, 2023- May 19, 2023
May 20, 2023- June 20, 2023
June 21, 2023- July 20, 2023
July 21, 2023- August 18, 2023
August 19, 2023- September 20, 2023
September 21, 2023- October 20, 2023
October 21, 2023- November 20, 2023
November 21, 2023- December 20, 2023