With the WSB Mobile app, you can take a photo of your check and make a deposit anytime, anywhere! The daily deposit limit is $2,500.00.(Each check is one deposit).
Steps to using Go Mobile Deposit:
- Before logging into the WSB Mobile app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Once logged into the app, select the deposit icon from the menu across the bottom.
- Sign/endorse the back of your check then put “WSB Mobile Deposit” under the endorsement. (see sample below)
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Tips for taking pictures of the check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos. Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- No shadows across the check
- All four corners are visible
- Check is not blurry
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable
- After the Mobile Deposit has been accepted and “Deposit Pending” shows up in Mobile Banking, the deposit will appear in your account after the nightly update.