Home Equity Line of Credit
A HELOC or a home equity line of credit is a loan using your home as collateral that lets you borrow up to a certain credit limit. A HELOC acts like a credit card with a revolving line of credit. It has a credit limit, and you can borrow against it, pay all or part of the balance, and borrow again up to the credit limit.
Notice: Adobe’s Acrobat Reader is required to view documents on this page provided in PDF format.
- Randolph Leo Jones, NMLS# 541155
- Christopher T. Kabbes, NMLS# 402338
- Timothy Joe Hoehn, NMLS# 757274
- Jacob Schuette, NMLS# 2300135
- Gary L. Otto, NMLS# 412172
- Kathi Lynn Bottorff, NMLS# 525608
- Blake A. Masse, NMLS# 2240653
- Julie Lynn Ames, NMLS# 695416
Washington Savings Bank NMLS# 493998