Kasasa Tunes® is a free checking account that lets you crank up your rewards – Earn up to $10 in refunds from iTunes®, Google Play® and/or Amazon.com® purchases each qualification month.
Kasasa Tunes is a free account!
- No minimum balance is needed to earn rewards
- No monthly service fees
Every month qualifications are met account holders receive:
- Up to $10 refunded on purchases from iTunes, Amazon.com, and / or Google Play that must be redeemed during the following qualification cycle.
- $10 as an additional bonus, just for signing up that must be redeemed within 30 days of signing up on purchases from iTunes, Amazon.com, and/or Google Play.
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $20 per qualification cycle
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle during each monthly qualification cycle
- Be enrolled and log into online banking each monthly qualification cycle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
- Even if you don't qualify during a given cycle, the account is still free,
- You can try again next cycle to earn rewards
You will be refunded up to $10.00 for iTunes®, Google Play® and / or Amazon.com® purchases that post to and settle account during the first 30 days after you open account. Refunds will be credited to account on the last day of Monthly Statement Cycle in which refundable purchases were made. In addition, each Monthly Qualification Cycle, earn up to $10.00 in refunds of iTunes, Google Play® and/or Amazon.com purchases if qualifications are met during previous Monthly Qualification Cycle. Purchases must be made with debit card associated with your Kasasa Tunes account. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle the account during Monthly Qualification Cycle. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. "Statement Cycle" means the period of time for which Washington Savings Bank provides a summary of the financial activities and transactions that post and settle to the accountholder's account. Transactions may take one or more banking days from date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20.00 if qualifications are met within Monthly Qualification Cycle and credited to account on the last day of Monthly Statement Cycle when qualifications are met. Limit one account per SSN. Account approval, qualifications, limits and other requirements apply. Contact a Washington Savings Bank customer service representative for additional information and details.
iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon.com are registered trademarks and are not participants in or sponsors of this program.