With our extremely convenient Virtual Branch many of your banking tasks – whether checking your accounts or even transferring funds – can now be done on your schedule from the comfort of your home.
Mobile banking is a part of our Virtual Branch that lets you access all of your accounts and pay bills anytime, anywhere, with your mobile phone/device. Better yet, it’s free! You can check balances and history as well as set up alerts through text messaging. Sign up for our WSB Mobile app as well to access all of your account information directly from your smart phone or tablet.
- Go to your Online Banking account on a personal computer, not a cell phone. If you don’t have an online banking account, call us today to get started!
- Click on ‘Options’.
- Click on ‘Enroll Now’ under the ‘Mobile Banking Profile’ option.
- Set up your account.
It’s that simple. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 217-347-7173.
With the WSB Mobile app, you can take a photo of your check and make a deposit anytime, anywhere! The deposit per check limit is $1,000.00 with a daily limit of $2,000.00. (Each check is one deposit).
Steps to using Go Mobile Deposit:
- Before logging into the WSB Mobile app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Once logged into the app, select the deposit icon from the menu across the bottom.
- Sign/endorse the back of your check then put “WSB Mobile Deposit” under the endorsement. (see sample below)
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Tips for taking pictures of the check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos. Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- No shadows across the check
- All four corners are visible
- Check is not blurry
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable
- After the Mobile Deposit has been accepted and “Deposit Pending” shows up in Mobile Banking, the deposit will appear in your account after the nightly update.
Online Bill Pay
An easy and convenient way to pay both regular and one-time-only bills, without having to visit the post office or buying stamps!
Open Checking Account Online
Make banking with us easy. View and access your checking account(s) online.
Kasasa Cash® is a free checking account that pays you interest in cash every month with no minimum balance, no monthly fees, free online banking and up to $20.00 in nationwide ATM fee refunds per monthly qualification cycle when qualifications are met.
More Kasasa Cash Information
Open Kasasa Cash Account Now!
Forget about collecting thousands of points to redeem for things you don’t really need. Our FREE Kasasa Cash Back® checking account will reward you with 3% cash back on up to $250 in everyday debit card purchases when qualifications are met.
More Kasasa Cash Back Information
Open Kasasa Cash Back Account Now!
Looking for something to sing about? Kasasa Tunes® is a free checking account that lets you earn $10 each month in iTunes®️, Amazon.com®️ and Google Play®️ refunds when qualifications are met.
More Kasasa Tunes Information
Open Kasasa Tunes Account Now!
Open Savings Account Online
View and access your savings account(s) online and watch your money grow.
Kasasa SAVER® is a free, high interest savings account linked to a Kasasa checking account that earns interest and puts savings on autopilot. It’s perfect for consumers who want to automatically save more and save often.
More Kasasa Saver Information
Open Saver for Kasasa Cash Account Now!
Open Saver for Kasasa Cash Back Account Now!
Online Mortgage Application
Apply for a loan online. Application typically takes less than 20 minutes.
View our rates
Send money to another person with a simple email or text with Virtual Branch account.
It takes four easy steps to send a Popmoney® payment:
- To send a payment, consumers sign into their online account and enter the recipient’s email address or mobile number and the amount of the payment.
- You’ve got money! The recipient receives an email or text with a personal greeting from the sender.
- If the recipient’s financial institution is in the Popmoney® network they use their online banking application to accept the payment. If not, the recipient tells Popmoney.com where to deposit the money.
- Money moves directly from sender’s to recipient’s bank account. Popmoney® uses the same network the world’s financial institutions use to move billions of dollars a day.
FAQs About Popmoney®
Use Popmoney® to pay anyone you know, or owe – It’s the easy way to send and receive money directly from your Washington Savings Bank account. Pay your babysitter or send money to a relative – anytime, anywhere.
- Personalize your gift payments with an e-greeting template
- Set up future-dated payments and recurring payments
- Import contacts from popular email services (such as Hotmail, Yahoo!, Gmail)
- Send money using an account number, in addition to using an email address or mobile phone number
- Add multiple email addresses and mobile phone numbers for any contact
- Respond to all Popmoney® activity, including depositing payments and paying requests, from a central dashboard, or “To Do List”
- Receive money by simply verifying an email address or mobile phone number (without formally enrolling)
- Access the largest person-to-person payment network for financial institutions, with 1,400 participating banks and credit unions
How secure is Popmoney®?
From the moment information is sent to Popmoney® to the time it is stored and accessed again, it is encrypted using industry leading software and algorithms. Security is also utilized at specific points and actions in the product. For example, to help prevent an unauthorized person from fraudulently depositing someone else’s payment, one-time passcodes are used. For every initial payment to a new email address or mobile phone number, a one-time passcode is sent to the user. The user must provide that passcode back to Popmoney® to verify his/her “ownership” of that mobile phone number or email address before he/she can deposit the payment.
How fast can I send and receive money with Popmoney®?
With Popmoney®, a recipient can receive money in as little as one business day. However, in some cases it may take longer. For example, if you send an email or mobile phone number and the recipient is not yet registered for Popmoney®, he/she must sign up for the service so that we have their account information to deposit their payment. Also, if you exceed your next-day payment limits, then we will deliver payments within three business days. Limits can and will vary and can be checked by clicking the Help icon on the Send Money screen.
Sign up for eStatements and help save the environment.
Receive notification that your bank statement is available to view. You can either click on the link in your email notification or log on to online banking and click on the account and then the documents tab.
Available for any checking account and Tiered Statement Savings Account.
Account-to-Account Funds Transfer
Transfer money easily from one account to another.
Credit Card Application
Apply for a VISA® Platinum Credit Card that rewards you with points.